Saturday, September 30, 2006

numa numa dance

ini video nemu dah lumayan lama...ancur, lucu norak dan sejenisnya...ternyata laris manis...katanya lebih dari 10 juta orang senang menikmatinya dan dibikin versi macem² ..xixixi...katjaow! terkenalnya yaitu numa numa dance aslinya dari romania ternyata
DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI (Love from the linden trees)
by Haiducii (The Outlaws)





hiks..gak boleh dicolong, nama filenya: http://uploads.ungrounded.net/206000/206373_numanuma.swf
besok kalau dah bisa upload sendiri, diupload-in deh
lirik lagunya:
DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI / Love from the linden trees
by Haiducii / The Outlaws (Also performed by O-Zone)
Translation Copyright © 2004/2005 by The Cat-Tea Corner/SB.

- Chorus 1 (4 times) -
Ma-ia-hii / Miya-hee
Ma-ia-huu / Miya-hoo
Ma-ia-hoo / Miya-ho
Ma-ia-haha / Miya-haha
[These are just sounds.]

- Verse 2 -

Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc, / Hello [on a cellphone], greetings, it's me, an outlaw,
Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. / I ask you, my love, to accept happiness.
Alo, alo, sunt eu Picasso, / Hello, hello, it's me, Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, / I sent you a beep [cellphone signal], and I'm brave [or strong],
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. / But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.

- Chorus 3 (2 times) -
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, / You want to leave but you don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want to take me,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. / don't want don't want don't want to take me.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, / Your face and the love from the linden trees,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. / And I remember your eyes.

- Verse 4 -

Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum, / I call you [over the phone], to tell you what I feel right now,
Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea. / Hello, my love, it's me, your happiness.
Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso, / Hello, hello, it's me again, Picasso,
Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, / I sent you a beep [cellphone signal] and I'm brave [or strong],
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. / But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.

Chorus 3
Chorus 1
Chorus 3
Read more...